Calendar of NE Show Events
Franklin County Saddle Club
2801 N. Road 60, Pasco, Washington
May 18th & 19th, 2019
Judge: DEB WITTY
Office Opens at 7:00am ~ Show Starts at 8:30am
$6.00 per Class, Stabling & RV Hook-Ups Available
Concessions by Judy Scott’s Chuck Wagon
Rosette to 1st Place, Ribbons to 5th Place
Champion & Reserve High Point Awards:
Jr. Ex. 13/Under & 14-17,
Sr. Ex. 18-39 & 40/Over,
English Horse & Rider,
Western Horse & Rider,
All-Around Horse & Rider
1. Halter Geldings, Any Age/Breed
2. Halter Mares, Any Age/Breed
3. Ranch Horse Conformation
~ 15 Minute Break ~
4. Walk-Trot English Pleasure, Jr. Ex. 12/Under
5. Walk-Trot English Pleasure, Jr. Ex. 13-17
6. Walk-Trot English Pleasure, Green Rider 1st/2nd Yr.
7. Walk-Trot English Pleasure, Sr. Ex. 18-39
8. Walk-Trot English Pleasure, Sr. Ex. 40/Over
9. Walk-Trot English Pleasure, Green Horse 1st/2nd Yr.
10. English Pleasure, Colored Horse
11. English Pleasure, Non-Colored Horse
12. English Horsemanship, Pattern Only, Walk-Trot
No cross entry between Cl.#12 & Cl.#13
13. English Horsemanship, Pattern Only, Open
14. English Pleasure, Stock Type Horse
15. English Pleasure, Non-Stock Type Horse
16. English Command Class
~ 45 Minute Lunch Break ~
17. Walk-Jog Western Pleasure, Jr. Ex. 12/Under
18. Walk-Jog Western Pleasure, Jr. Ex. 13-17
19. Walk-Jog Western Pleasure, Green Rider 1st/2nd Yr.
20. Walk-Jog Western Pleasure, Sr. Ex. 18/Over
21. Walk-Jog Western Pleasure, Sr. Ex. 40/Over
22. Walk-Jog Western Pleasure, Green Horse 1st/2nd Yr.
23. Western Pleasure, Colored Horse
24. Western Pleasure, Non-Colored Horse
25. Western Horsemanship, Pattern Only, Walk-Jog
No cross entry between Cl.#25 & Cl.#26
26. Western Horsemanship, Pattern Only, Open
27. Western Pleasure Stock Type Horse
28. Western Pleasure, Non-Stock Type Horse
29. Western Command Class
30. Ranch Horse Riding, Walk-Jog
No cross entry between Cl.#30 & Cl.#31
31. Ranch Horse Riding, Open
32. Showmanship, Green Handler 1st/2nd Yr.
33. Showmanship, Jr. Ex. 12/Under
34. Showmanship, Jr. Ex. 13-17
35. Showmanship, Sr. Ex. 18-39
36. Showmanship, Sr. Ex. 40/Over
~ 15 Minute Break ~
37. Walk-Trot English Pleasure, Jr. Ex. 17/Under
38. Walk-Trot English Pleasure, Sr. Ex. 18/Over
39. English Pleasure, Jr. Ex. 12/Under
40. English Pleasure, Jr. Ex. 13-17
41. English Pleasure, Green Rider 1st/2nd Yr.
42. English Pleasure, Sr. Ex. 18-39
43. English Pleasure, Sr. Ex. 40/Over
44. English Pleasure, Green Horse 1st/2nd Yr.
45. English Pleasure, Open
~ 45 Minute Lunch Break ~
46. Bareback Horsemanship, English/Western, Walk-Jog/Trot
47. Ranch Horse Rail, Walk-Jog
No cross entry between Cl.#47 & Cl.#48
48. Ranch Horse Rail, Open
49. Walk-Jog Western Pleasure, Jr. Ex. 17/Under
50. Walk-Jog Western Pleasure, Jr. Ex. 18/Over
51. Western Pleasure, Jr. Ex. 12/Under
52. Western Pleasure, Jr. Ex. 13-17
53. Western Pleasure, Green Rider 1st/2nd Yr.
54. Western Pleasure, Sr. Ex. 18-39
55. Western Pleasure, Sr. Ex. 40/Over
56. Western Pleasure, Green Horse 1st/2nd Yr.
57. Western Pleasure, Open
58. Trail Horse, English/Western, Open
Long pants, short or long sleeved shirt, and boots with heel required; Show attire is optional. Properly fastened helmets required for all Jr. Exhibitors 17 Yrs. & Under while mounted anywhere on the grounds.
Jr. Exhibitors 17 Yrs. & Under must have an Adult (parent/guardian/trainer/coach) present on the grounds at all times.
Stallions may only be shown by Sr. Exhibitors 18 Yrs. & Over.
Tack must be consistent with Division, i.e. – English tack in English classes, Western tack in Western classes.
Training equipment allowed in all classes, however the Judge & Show Management reserve the right to prohibit any training equipment they may consider abusive, excessive or dangerous. Two hands on the reins with any bit in the Western classes is permitted.
Cross entry permitted between all classes except where noted in the class scheduled.
Horsemanship, Ranch Riding, and Showmanship patterns will be available at the Show Office.
Class entries cannot be accepted at the gate and must be made in the Show Office. Entry Fees for missed or scratched classes are forfeit and will not be deducted from amounts owing on Open Checks.
Points for the High Point Awards will be counted 6-5-4-3-2 for 1st thru 5th Place, and 1 Point for all Non-Placing Entries for each Horse & Rider combination.
Unsportsmanlike conduct, and reckless or abusive behavior will not be tolerated, and may result in dismissal from the grounds and forfeiture of all entry fees.
Grounds will open Friday at 4:00pm, Office will be open from 6:00pm to 8:00pm Friday evening.
All Horses on the grounds overnight must be stabled.
Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
Click Event Link above for more details.
The 2019 schooling show, hosted by the CWU Equestrian Team, will be at the Washington State Horse Park! The show will take place May 25th and 26th, Saturday is Western, Sunday is English.
The show is open to everyone! Multiple age divisions, prizes, and classes for all. Come out enjoy this weekend of fun with your horse and friends.
There will be a tack sale will be both days as well, and tables are available for rent. It’s a great chance to clean out your barns and sell some of your tack.
SUMMERFEST OPEN HORSE SHOW
June 1 & 2, 2019
WSH Judge #1: DAWN SPENCER, Brinnon, Washington WSH Judge #2: DAN MORIARTY, Cheney, Washington WSH Steward: HELEN AVERY, Airway Heights, Washington
Class list available at franklincountysaddleclub.com
Washington State Horsemen “B” System
Northeast Zone of WSH
OEIP (Arabian), PAC (Paint Horse), SOAR (Pinto)
Concessions: Judy Scott’s Chuck Wagon
☼ Dog Races ☼ Water Balloon Games ☼ S’mores Party
To enter any Amateur designated class (Showmanship, Equitation, Horsemanship, Jack Benny Pleasure), a current ABRA, AMHA, APHA, ApHC, AQHA, PtHA, NRHA, USEF, WSH Amateur or Non-Pro Card is required for all Sr. Exhibitors 18 & Over.
Washington State Horsemen membership is not required to apply for a WSH Amateur Card. WSH Amateur Card Application Fees ☼ Leadline, Walk/Whoa, and Walk/Trot 10 & Under Class Entry Fees – $10 per Class 4-H/WAHSET/OHSET Class Entry Fees – $12 per Class Breed, Pleasure, Equitation, Driving Class Entry Fees – $14 per Class ☼ Post Entry Fee – $15 Flat Fee per Horse (Entries not postmarked by Closing Date) Stall w/1 Bag of Shavings – 1 Night $35 / 2 Nights $45 Tackroom (feed/tack only) – $30 Extra Shavings – $10 per Bag Haul-In Fee – 1 Day $6 / 2 Days $10 (Horses not stabled) RV Hook-Up (30amp electric/water) – 1 Night $30 / 2 Nights $45 RV Hook-Up (20amp electric/water) – 1 Night $25 / 2 Nights $40 Dry Camp (no hook-up) – 1 Night $15 / 2 Nights $25 WSH Non-Member Fees – $6 per Owner & Non-Owner Equitation Handler or Rider ☼ Office Fee – $10 per Horse & Rider Combination Pre-Entry Closing Date: May 18, 2019 Post Entries accepted at the Show ☼ Leadline, Walk/Whoa, and Walk/Trot 10 & Under Exhibitors do not pay the Office & Post Entry Fees if entered only in Classes #21, #23, #25, #27
Show High Point Awards:
Paint Horse, Quarter Horse
All Other Breeds
4-H/WAHSET/OHSET Member, Green Rider
English Horse & Jr. Ex. 17 & Under
English Horse & Sr. Ex. 18 & Over
Western Horse & Jr. Ex. 17 & Under
Western Horse & Sr. Ex. 18 & Over
FCSC Series High Point Awards
Jr. Exhibitor 13 & Under, Jr. Exhibitor 14-17 Sr. Exhibitor 18-49, Sr. Exhibitor 50 & Over All-Around Horse & Rider Must attend Springtime Open and Summerfest to be eligible
For more information or to receive a Show Packet by mail, please contact:
Laura Berg (509) 308-6973
Entry Fees: before June 14, Performance @ $6.00 per class , Dressage & Eq Over Fences @ $15.00 per class, and Gaming @ $5.00 per class. After June 14, please add a $25.00 late charge. Enter Early, space in limited. No refunds after June 14 without Veterinarian or Doctor’s note.
A Silent Auction will be held to help cover show expenses. All clubs are encouraged to bring an item to donate to the Silent Auction.
“Horseless Horse” and “Cloverbud” Exhibitors may participate in Judging Tour, Record Book and Public Presentation. No entry fee for cloverbud members.
4-H Junior, Intermediate and Senior Divisions. Open Junior 18 & Under Division. Open Senior 19 & Over Division.
Fitting and Showing, Trail, Dressage, Western Equitation, English Equitation, Bareback, Working Ranch Horse, Reining, Gaming and Driving Reinsmanship classes.
For more information contact Gloria at (509) 961-9417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org